Thursday, July 17, 2008

Movie Trailer: Twilight

Here's the newest trailer for the upcoming Twilight movie which comes out on December 12 (aka: not soon e-friggin-nough).



At first I was skeptical of Cedric Diggory as Edward but now that I see it I am happy. Kristin Stewart should be good, I liked her in Speak. Here's the other trailer that's out.



For more Twilight info the movie site is here, IMDB is here. The book site is here. And the new book comes out August 2nd. Chances that I will be going to midnight madness for that book? 100% baby.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a wedding to attend on Friday night, otherwise I would totally be attending a Twilight series release party at B&N or Borders. :-)
PS. I am SO disappointed about the guy playing Jacob. He was born in 1992. Ewww! There goes my hot fantasy about Jacob! Too young.
<3 Patty