Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I'm back, bitches

Okay, so here's the deal. I'm back. For real this time. Blogging starts: now. I was struggling with depression and my crohn's disease for a long time and feeling generally craptastic. But I'm better now (and on summer vacation!) and ready to deliver snarky reviews straight to your monitors. That is, if I haven't alienated those of you who used to read me :)
Anywho: the books that I have read in the interim (and yes, I have been reading) will be reviewed when I write them up and filled in over the next month or so. Promise.
But I just finished a book that's so good I have to review it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice to have you back :-)

jens

Anonymous said...

Welcome back. My cousin/roommate had Crohn's, I know how much that sucks. Glad you're feeling better.

Unknown said...

Yay!!!!! You're back!!!!

I've missed your reviews --

Naomi said...

Can't remember how I got here, but it was while you were on hiatus, so I had a chance to catch up. I was hoping that this wouldn't be an abandoned blog, so it's v nice to see you back. Hope your health (& outlook) continue to improve.

chris tierney said...

Welcome back! I've missed your snarkiness, and finding out about more books I need to read.

Anonymous said...

! :)

Anonymous said...

i'm glad your back. i was worried even though I've seen you several times in person since you're last post. if you ever want to start a blog affliation with bizzle bros let me know.
donnie b.