Thursday, August 9, 2007

Book Divas Author Visit

So, apparently there is a cool book site I somehow missed out on. It's called Book Divas and it's a book club for YA books. There is a very cool discussion board and a section for teachers and librarians. Even though I do not like to consider myself a "diva" I think I might just have to sign up.
Anywho: the reason I'm telling you this, my lovelies, is that they are having a online author visit on August 13th that I thought you might be interested in. I, for one, love schmoozing with authors, especially when it's free.
The author is Mellisa Marr, and her book is Wicked Lovely. I haven't heard of Mrs. Marr yet, but I am intrigued by the description of the book: fairies, delicious romance scenes? I'm in!
I just thought you might be interested, so you should check it out.
p.s. I'm sure you'll be seeing a review for this book from me, when I can get my hot paws on it.

Oh! I almost forgot! I have been thinking adding reviews of new movies made from books that I have read on the blog. Just a short blurb sort of comparing, cause there are lots of good movies based on books coming up. So, what do you think? Let me know.

1 comment:

Eli said...

i JUST found this site too but have yet to explore it thoroughly.

And i'm down with the movie idea; go for it!